About Timothy Doerr, MD
• PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
As a surgeon, I strive every day to satisfy the needs of my patients. I want them to benefit from my expertise in facial plastic surgery and my training and experience in otolaryngology, the surgical specialty dealing with structures of the head and neck.
My philosophy of care is based on the following fundamentals.
This is the absolute foundation for a good patient-surgeon relationship
Whether the patients desire elective cosmetic facial surgery or need reconstructive surgery, my training and experience should be a source of confidence and comfort to them.
As a facial plastic surgeon also trained in otolaryngology, I recognize and understand the functional—as well as the aesthetic—considerations of facial surgery. I pride myself in meeting a patient’s desired goals while ensuring that any altered structures will continue to work correctly.
I enjoy the opportunity to provide my patients a rewarding result from successful surgery, whether it’s restoring their functional ability or enhancing their self-esteem with a satisfying new appearance.
If you are thinking about facial plastic surgery, please consider the added benefit of selecting a fellowship trained facial plastic surgeon with a background in otolaryngology to perform the task. I look forward to earning your trust.
back to top
FELLOWSHIP TRAINED IN FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY
- Assistant Professor University of Rochester School of Medicine
- A member of University Otolaryngology Associates
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Rhinological Society
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
back to top